Sunday, February 20, 2011

Donna's Referral on her last shift

During my last hour of my last shift Yien Lee came up to the desk and asked me, What place is this?  He had a great big smile and was very interested.  I answered his question and asked if he would like to know more.  He did.  Even before he watched the Laie history video he wanted to know how our church started.  I told him to first watch how it began in Laie then I would tell him more.  We then went to the temple corner and talked about temples thru the ages and a new prophet named Joseph Smith and that we have had 16 prophets and Thomas S. Monson is our prophet now.  Next we went to the Book of Mormona table and he signed up for the missionaries to come and give him a Book of Mormon for free!!!  He was very excited then.  Also showed him God's Plan for His Family and he listened to President Monson in the Prophets area.  He was very interested and I really hope that when he finally gets home to Dallas in April the missionaries will meet with him.  He even had his camera and we took a picture together in front of the Christus.