Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hawaiian Chickens

At 9:30 pm tonight I finished eleven Hawaiian chicken pin cushions to be sold at PCC for eight dollars each .  Last night I repaired the flag of Hawaii (for the second time).  I also hemmed a muumuu for Sister Tripp as the one that fit her was about three or four inches too long.  What a different mission but I guess everything we do helps build the kingdom in some way. 

I also had a wonderful tour today.  One member who attends the University of Hawaii brought her three non-member friends to the visitors' center this morning.  I got an e-mail referral from Clare Warwick, one of the young students..  When we get an e-mail referral like this, Elder Peterson, one of the senior missionaries, sends an e-mail with offers of multiple items they can have.


 It is a fun mission!  I know the church is true and the Lord is blessing us as we help the young sister missionaries.